Monday, January 12, 2009

Really, Where does it go?



Wow, double wammy. I took the boys out for a nice walk (trying to fulfill my 2009 resolution) and was rewarded with a pair of sleeping boys..does life get any better? I guess the effort it took Chase to keep Drake's binki in his mouth was just too much for him, or could it be the fact that he had just played for an hour at the park???




6 months and he thinks he can start crawling...I tell him everyday to not grow up and he is just not listening to me. He thinks he needs to sit up like the big kids and eat real food (if you consider liquified sweet potatoes real food). He is a serious droller, how does so much drool come from a mouth so small?

9 comments:

Zana said...

Oh what a moment to capture of Chase & Drake! It is a chore trying to keep a binki in baby's mouth!

Sara said...

Oh, Lori! How precious! And look at him ready to crawl. They do grow up fast.

Amanda said...

Drake is so big already! I can't believe it. Those two little boys are so cute.

Samurai Mom said...

I hate how they grow up.

Travis and Rhonda said...

Great picture of those exhausted boys! They are really getting big--too fast!

Chrystie said...

I feel you on the drool...Dax is just the same! Arden never drooled half as much. He soaks through like 2 shirts a day. Drake is sooo cute and I wish the two little guys lived closer together!!!

KJA said...

Blake started crawling (on hands and knees) at 5 months. It just shouldn't happen so early with the last one. - I can't believe how big Drake is, where has the time gone?

Lisa Mcclun said...

Where did my newborn nephew go? When are you going to have another? bwahahahahah

Diane said...

I'm catching up on my blog reading. Haven't checked since Christmas probably. Everybody seems to have been really busy, and it's fun to see what is going on, the everyday stuff and all. Your picture of Chase and Drake is too cute. Way to have a camera in your pocket, even when going out for a walk.