Friday, November 20, 2009

daddy/daughter date


Brynn and Dan got to attend the "Ball" our primary threw last weekend. She was so excited to have a date with Dad. I think her favorite part was going shopping for the dress. She insisted on wearing something that her dad had never seen before...how could I say "no". I was fortunate enough to get to witness the whole thing since I am in the primary presidency...it was a sweet night for both of them and it made me cry seeing them together dancing to really cute songs about dads and daughters.

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Really cute. Tell Brynn she looks so pretty in her dress.

Linn said...

That is so cute I can hardly stand it! What a great idea!

Chrystie said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww! So sweet.

Amie Orton said...

oh you big baby,, just kidding, I cried reading your post.. good daddies and cute daughters. so sweet. i love the dress!

Diane said...

Oh my! Look how grown up she is! Daddy-daughter dates are awesome, thanks to good Primary folks like you!

Sara said...

How special!! Her dress is beautiful and Dan looks very dapper :)