The kids didn't want to dress as your typical Mary, Joseph, angel, wiseman, or shepherd. They wanted to pay homage to the animals from the manger. Drake thought is was a great game to hit them all with his staff. Good memories.
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
4 comments:
I LOVE the Hauns!
That's funny. I was the star in my picture too.
Great fun! Where are you? I can't believe the creativity that goes on in Ballwin!
so are you ordering anything from the 'mean people suck' catalog?
:)
Post a Comment