This is my dad with his mom at 6 months old...1937. I love this picture. I love the moment caught between mother and child.
I love motherhood. I love being a mom and wouldn't change this experience for anything in the world. It is anything but easy and many days I feel like the weight of the responsibilities of these four lives might just crush me, but is it worth it...YES, YES, and YES!!! Thanks to all the moms in this world, we deserve a day of rest:)


6 comments:
Kudos to you young mothers!! It gives us hope that we'll get through it, knowing our parents and grandparents survived, and their kids turned out pretty great.
I love the picture of your Dad & his Mom--Beautiful!
Hope your Mother's Day is wonderful!
LOVE both pictures so much!!
When did you take the picture of the foursome...it's the coolest & cutest of all of them. If you got your scanner working, I'm coming over to use it :)
ps such a classic beautiful picture that emulates motherhood
Amen! Happy Mother's day Lori!!
Wahoo a new post! What a sweet shout out to mommyhood.
You've been Zana's rock, I guess now you can throw it at her!
xo
Post a Comment