Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back in School

Seriously...ugh!!!  We had a very good, low-key summer and it went WAY too fast. 
As I put my cuties on the bus I could only think...there go my great babysitters, now it is up to me to entertain Chase and Drake all day!  What is a girl to do????

4 comments:

Christie said...

You are a good mom. I'd have had them in front of the tv STAT.

Zana said...

Drake looks so big and handsome. I feel like we are not living real life until school starts...very strange to have such a long summer.

Travis and Rhonda said...

It's so hard to get back in routine again, but it can be nice. The kids are growing up--very cute! I love the bus window picture, Owen would have been way too embarrassed for me to do that.

Diane said...

Time is flying. School already! Your cuties are looking very grown up. Where did Kohl's blonde hair go? Ha Ha.