Tuesday, August 16, 2011

And then there was one....










I've just sent my oldest 3 off to school and I am here with my little spiderman to fill a really long day.  It was harder than I thought to send Chase to school with his older two siblings...time goes too fast!  Kohl was very sweet with Chase today, giving him the tricks of the trade and promising to take him to his classroom and watching out for him.  Chase wouldn't let me take him to school today, insisting on riding the bus with the fourth and fifth graders...ouch!  We had an awesome summer and played as hard as humanly possible and I am exhausted!  I am now heading back to bed where Drake is still sleeping.

1 comment:

Chrystie said...

Wow, Chase is looking so grown up while rockin' that faux-hawk. It is not fair how fast they grow up *sniff* *sniff* Good luck on your own with Drake!