Tuesday, January 17, 2012

ELEVEN

 For Kohl's birthday we started out early in the morning gathering a few buddies.
 We landed at the City Museum...aka the coolest place in St. Louis.
 The piano lessons paid off as Kohl dazzled us with the Entertainer.
 Playing on all the tunnels outside.
 Talk about a ball pit...this was some serious fun.

 Had to roast a marshmallow...most of them ended up in the pit.
 Checking it all out.
 We hit Fritz' for lunch and then home for cake and ice cream...

WE LOVE YOU, KOHL!!!

3 comments:

Linn said...

Eleven...eleven? How did we get this old? He is so darling and glad he had such a happy day!

Zana said...

Those were fun pictures to scroll through and you were a busy fun mom in the month of December...happy 11 to Kohl!!!

Laura F said...

Look at you blogging! I feel as though I got all caught up on you on a million things I didn't know you did, and I see you all the time! What a fun Christmas mom you were this year, I'll have to ask you about your fun ideas.