



When we got home last Saturday we were greeted by a huge snow storm, the likes we don't get to see very often here! The kids donned there snow clothes immediately upon arriving home and spent the next hour outside enjoying the winter wonderland. Unfortunately it hasn't stayed and it is now just a very ugly Missouri winter outside!

I have a lot more to say about our time, but my two year old is screaming at me and I really just wanted to get something on before you all thought something serious had happened to me. I hope you are all having a great holiday season. The kids are on the major countdown at our house and it couldn't be more exciting.


1 comment:
Welcome back, friend. Glad the big mouse didn't eat you permanently. You were missed.
Oh, and that movie I called you about? YOU ARE SO GOING TO SEE IT. I bawled like a baby through the whole thing - a rarity for me in a movie. Girls night next week for sure!
Post a Comment