Church today was in classic Spanish Branch style with our family getting asked to sing for Sacrament meeting during Relief Socity/Priesthood. We did "Away in Manger" and I don't know if anyone could hear us except those in the front row( nobody sits in the front row ). It was actually pretty fun to get up there with my kids and I have to say that for those few minutes I felt the Christmas spirit and in classic female fashion became to verclempt to even sing. Dan gave a great solo. The only way we got Kohl to sing was by promising him a glass of eggnog when he got home. I don't get how a kid who hates just about every food I put in front of him actually loves eggnog. I remember as a kid trying the stuff and wanting to throw it right back up.... I will never understand the taste buds of my children.
On the Road Again
14 years ago


2 comments:
Tawk amongst yoselves....I'm a little veclempt. Let me give you a tawpic...
I so wish I was in the Spanish branch just to hear Dan's solo. Would have been worth it right there. But my question is...did you sing in English or Spanish?
Looks like you guys had a great christmas! I hope california was the best... I hope that you got your christmas present! Can't wait to see more... You can check out my blog at djpenrod.blogspot.com I try to keep up with the Roberts news so good to see you had a good christmas!- Jyl
Post a Comment