Today as I was getting ready for church I just felt an overwhelming sense of gratitude for what is going to come in a few months. I feel too blessed at this point in my life and I am so grateful for a Nanna that the kids adore and get to be with and learn from. I have an amazing husband who loves me no matter what I throw at him and thinks that even with 30 pounds of baby weight I am still beautiful, and who is the most amazing Dad! I love hearing the laughter of my children as they run around as free as the day is long without a worry in sight. I never thought I would be capable of loving little people so much:). I look forward to what a new spirit will bring to this family and I am getting so excited to hold that new born baby. I just wanted to count my blessings and remember this feeling.


10 comments:
And might I just add how blessed and lucky they all are to have a mother, wife and daughter like you....and I, a friend in you!
So very sweet! You are the best. Thanks for reminding me about the great things in life. I miss you!
I. CANNOT. WAIT. to hold that little pumpkin. You know I'm going to be over holding the baby all the time, right? I promise to bring lots of cookies. Deal?
Beautiful words, friend.
baby? lori, congrats!?!! i'm excited for you guys...do you know what it is?
We are all excited to hold your little one too. Just wish we were close enough to do it! But I am sure you will get stuck with us visiting sometime soon.
We all feel lucky to have you in our family Lori. We all love you.
It's amazing how knowing that a baby is coming changes your world, from the very moment you know. I know how you feel, as you want to see him and hold him and get acquainted. You have been a remarkable Mom from the get-go! We love you!
This is a great post... thanks for sharing your blessing! You are so GREAT!!!
Your children are so beautiful Lori!! I can't wait to see your baby boy. I'm loving the blogging world, what a fun way to stay connected.
Lori, I am so excited for you. When are you due? I loved reading this--we really do need to remeber to count our blessing and focus on what is really important in our lives. Thanks for reminding me today :)
Post a Comment