i just want to eat them up they are so cute in new Easter clothes...
give me your crazy face look...
Kohl is out of the smiling nice for mom stage.
our sweet girl
too cute in that bow tie
How can it be Easter if it is snowing outside?????
The kids were overjoyed to find a basket full of fun this morning.
Chase taking his Saturday bath so he is pretty for church!


6 comments:
Your kidlets are just adorable.
And that snow? Did not make me a happy woman yesterday. ENOUGH winter.
We actually had good weather for Easter. But it is going to get cold again this weekend, so I guess we had our fun. Your kids are so cute, I miss you guys!
I agree about the adorable kids! Chase looks so grown up with his new haircut. He is growing up so fast! I'm kinda used to Kohl and Brynn being older. It looks like Chase is catching up! Oh well. It's a good thing the rest of us are just staying the same. We had a lovely Easter. The big kids still enjoy hunting for candy. . . or maybe they are just humoring me.
I love the bow ties! So awesome! We totally were anti-snow as well. Hopefully, that is the last we'll see of it for this year!
Wow, you guys have been busy! Looks like you had fun in D.C., sorry about the snow you guys had yesterday. I won't tell you it was 64 degrees here today :). Looks like you guys had a fun spring break/Easter! Thanks for keeping us updated.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment