We have enjoyed a very fun, relaxing break from school this week and I am sad to have to send the kids back on Monday. The highlight was most definitely the zoo (we actually had a day warm enough to enjoy it).
I could use spring break too! But it looks like you had fun and took advantage of the time you guys could play together! Too bad it was cold. I can't wait for summer!
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
3 comments:
I could use spring break too! But it looks like you had fun and took advantage of the time you guys could play together! Too bad it was cold. I can't wait for summer!
Cute pictures! Your Mom is looking good, too. Warm weather is coming. Don't know when exactly, but SOON!
I love your blog - fun to see all your cutie kiddos! "It is what it is" is Wonderful!
By the way, I'm excited to work with Dan in Stake YM - as my husband would say, you guys are "quality people"! It will be a party for sure! :)
Post a Comment