Sunday, March 9, 2008

Hair Cuts!



Take a pair of scissors and Brynn thinking her hair was bugging her...you know the story, you walk into the bathroom and see a chunk of hair on the floor and your heart sinks. We have been through this with Brynn 3 times now. When I asked her why she cut her hair after I have repeatedly told her she is never allowed to take the scissors to her hair she replies, "I forgot!" This time the damage was to the front of her hair and I didn't think my beautician skills were enough to fix it. So, I sent her to my friend, a real hair dresser, for her first "real" haircut. The boys were also looking a bit sad, so I bit the bullet and actually paid for 3 kids haircuts.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

They look cute. And Brynn too, even with her short bangs. I don't think we ever cut our own hair. I know Dan cut Chrystie's hair once. But you have such cute kids. I hope that Chase is feeling better.

Christie said...

You must not be getting mad enough at Brynn if this is round three. I'd start really yelling and spanking. That'll cure anything.

Chrystie said...

Yeah, Dan cut my hair when we were little. I had to practically get my hair buzzed. Everyone thought I was a little boy. I still bear the emotional scars and have to keep my hair long so everyone knows I am a girl. Tell Dan thanks for me :). Maybe Brynn will grow up to be a famous hair stylist one day.

Diane said...

Haircuts! They all look great! I think every kid tries to cut their own hair at least once, even if they don't remember it when they are older. Even the boys. You are lucky to be good anough at hair trimming to not have to go to the pros all the time. How did Chase do? Dan cried through his first barbershop haircut. But he was probably younger. Love to all!