Haha! I am the first commenter! Tell Brynn great job on those snowmen. You guys definately have more snow that we do! Her doggies are cute too. Arden loves dogs too, but I just don't think I could deal with more messes either. I guess we can be mean moms together. :)
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
2 comments:
Haha! I am the first commenter! Tell Brynn great job on those snowmen. You guys definately have more snow that we do! Her doggies are cute too. Arden loves dogs too, but I just don't think I could deal with more messes either. I guess we can be mean moms together. :)
Those are good snowmen. Tell her she did a good job!
Post a Comment