Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Freeze!

Mom: "Chase, let's change your diaper."
Chase: "Don't talk about me!"
Mom: "I am changing your diaper!"
Chase: "FREEZE!"
(if only his super powers worked he could wear a stinky diaper all day as his mom stands frozen in place with diaper and wipes in hand)

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I knew he was a super kid, now if he can only get those to really work! Then we would either be in big trouble or have a lot of fun.

Christie said...

Hilarious! I think he should use his super powers to change his OWN diaper.

Sara said...

So funny Lori! If only...

Chrystie said...

Chase is funny! Preston should be out there to see you guys next week, so I will be sure to send your book back to you! I hope our baby isn't born while he is there! We had a dr. appt today and are already dilated to a 3! But, that doesn't really mean anything I guess. :) We are hanging in there though, how goes the little boy stuff with you?