Lori has been laid up for the past few days with a pretty good headache, so I am taking over the blogging responsibilities in the meantime. She is feeling much better now, so my duties will be short-lived. We had a baby Saturday night, and he has been in the NICU with meconium plugs in his large bowel. He is doing much better now, is feeding on his own, and will likely be able to come home on Friday! Thanks to all for your prayers and service. We will never be able to thank you enough!
DAN


3 comments:
Congratulations! Yay, I can't wait to see the little bean!
I am glad he is feeling better. One of my friends here had the same issue that Lori is having with the headaches after the epidural, sounds like noooo fun. Give the little guy a kiss for us! Congrats again, wish we could be there!
He is just too sweet. That picture makes me emotional because it brings back some very recent memories. We are praying for you guys constantly. So glad he is almost home...where he belongs.
Post a Comment