Having some fun while trying to get our card ready to send out. Let's just call this a preview of what you will be getting in the mail if I ever make it that far.
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
11 comments:
Oh man, that is funny! I love it!
With a picture like that, you should be eager to get it out. That's one fun family!
Waaaay cute! How did you do that??
Yes, how did you do that...show me the easiness of the way!
I think you should put Edward's face over Dan's and then mail them out. Want me to help?
To edit your own family christmas picture you go to picnik.com and have as much fun as you can.
Really cute! I notice that you guys finally got Logan shirts. :) It's about time.
Love it Lori!! Can't wait to see what comes in the mail :)
I love the picture!! and you have gotten farther than I have.. I haven't even taking the family picture this year!
It's good to know Logan is keeping you fully clothed!
Cute, cute! It was fun to play for a bit today!☺
Post a Comment