Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wii love Christmas!

Boy did Santa bring us a fun surprise this morning. He had some fun sending the kids on a scavenger hunt to find their gifts, they were very concerned this morning as they came into my room declaring that Santa had only filled their stockings and had not left any presents. I let them believe that until after they had opened the gifts from family, they were thrilled with what they received even if none of it was what they had asked for from Santa. After they had their fun I had them read a note/clue from the big guy and the real fun began. They loved reading the different clues and finding their gifts. Kohl has been begging for a Wii for a good year and I had convinced him that he was going to have to wait it out another year, he knows who Santa is. When he found his gift and opened it to find a Wii the look on his face was priceless...that is all I want for Christmas is to see that look of pure jubilation on my children's faces. The kids are digging the new games and I have to admit that Dan and I love it just as much as they do.

6 comments:

Travis and Rhonda said...

How fun! Looks like you guys will be busy for hours and hours with the Wii. Kohl's smile looks just like Owen's--no front teeth. Enjoy the holidays!

Travis and Rhonda said...

I love the quilts you made! You are always so good at stuff like that.

Sara said...

What a wonderful Christams surprise!! The Wii is fun; Warren's brother has one and I play it up there. Drake is getting so grown up already! Love the slide show, so much fun to watch the kids grow up.

Chrystie said...

Glad you guys had a good Christmas! Preston wants to try and play your kids in Wii MarioKart sometime...he says there is a way to go "online" and play people from far away??? Anyway, hope you guys have a happy new year!!

Zana said...

So did you let your kids eat the gingerbread house? B/C Summer just asked me today where our gingerbread house went & I told her I threw it away 2 days ago b/c it was old...I don't think she will forgive me until next year.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are freakin' cute!! Love the baby drake. Can't believe how different he is from when I got to hold him 3 days old!! Kids make Christmas so fun! Cute pics! xo