Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Freezer Jam...YUMMY!


Homemade bread and fresh strawberry freezer jam all on the same day...somebody call me Molly already!

6 comments:

Linn said...

Way to go Molly! I thought about cleaning my house today. Am I getting close to being as fabulous as you?

Travis and Rhonda said...

Looks yummy? Did you grow the strawberries too? :)

Sara said...

Wish I lived next door to you so I could get some of that jam! Yum!

something good said...

So impressed! A few days ago my mom and I picked strawberries at a nearby farm-sooo fun-but we were done after 20 minutes-too hot! Now I'm dying to make jam! Thanks for the motivation!

KJA said...

okay - you don't want me to go there. but the jam does look quite yummy

The Heiner Family said...

THIS from the girl that once upon a time in a dirty place far, far away called crackers and peanut butter a meal??? Didn't we take turns burning rice and settling for herbal tea and "cookies" for breakfast? I am STILL burning rice and I finally had to throw away my attempt at bread after an entire bag of flour was not enough to fix my oozie, yeasty beast (I think it was alive!)! GOOD FOR YOU!