Love all the pictures. I'm living your life this week with having Mom around & my kids would sure be blessed if she were always here, oh well, they'll just have to settle with one mom.
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
6 comments:
So sweet Lori! Happy Mother's Day to you and your mom!
Yes, Happy Mother's Day - I'm so glad to have your beautiful daughter as a friend.
Love all the pictures. I'm living your life this week with having Mom around & my kids would sure be blessed if she were always here, oh well, they'll just have to settle with one mom.
And she is blessed by you and your family as well. Love to all...
you do have a great mom. i've always thought so anyway. :)
I love your mother too... she is so great! It was fun to visit for a minute today... can't wait to see the shorts/dresses!
Post a Comment