I used to put "Sun-In" in my hair when I was in college. The heat from the sun would bleach your hair blonder. Looks like the same idea. Drake looks tired, or sad that he didn't get bleached. Ha Ha.
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
4 comments:
looking good. The otter pops make me think of summer!
I used to put "Sun-In" in my hair when I was in college. The heat from the sun would bleach your hair blonder. Looks like the same idea. Drake looks tired, or sad that he didn't get bleached. Ha Ha.
I'm curious why Brynn didn't want to get in on the action :)
Don't slack off like me and think that you don't have to post...no breaks for you!
what? the above comment was from Zana but I didn't realize Jody was logged in on this computer :)
Post a Comment