You are the bestest mommy ever...my girls will now be asking for their own slide show! She is obviously going to be too cute for her own good but there ain't nothin' you can do about it now.
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Brynnie! Wish we were there. Hope you are having a fun day! I can't believe how fast these 8 years have gone by!
CANNOT believe she is eight! Darling video and Happy Birthday sweet Brynn!
It doesn't seem possible. Happy Birthday Brynn!
You are the bestest mommy ever...my girls will now be asking for their own slide show! She is obviously going to be too cute for her own good but there ain't nothin' you can do about it now.
We love you Brynn!
Post a Comment