Saturday, July 31, 2010

Brynn's Baptism


When I asked Brynn awhile ago what she really wanted for her birthday she thought a moment and then said she wanted to get baptized on her birthday.  Since it landed on a Thursday we had to make sure the Bishopric would be able to accommodate her wishes and that the building was open...she lucked out the pieces fell together and her birthday wish was granted...but who could say no to that face?  She had a wonderful day and the baptism went off beautifully.  Her Grandmas both got to speak and showered her with love, advice, and gifts.  Brynn sang her first solo and did a great job.  It was perfect.

5 comments:

Laura F said...

Great pics! We're so glad we could come. My favorite picture is the one where she's looking at Drake, she's so beautiful! Congrats!

gramma s said...

Great family picture!! Brynn looks beautiful--what a special day!!

gramma s said...

Okay --the last comment was from me, I'm on my mother-in-laws computer. Rhonda

Rebecca said...

Brynn looked beautiful! Were you able to keep it together on her special day? You have a gorgeous family - you are very blessed indeed!

Linn said...

How did I not see this earlier? I'm losing my mind. She is such a little beauty and just glows! Man, we miss you guys.