Awwwww...so cute! And it is cute of Kohl to be so sensitive! That reminds me of BJ when he was little. Once we were watching TV together and there was a humane society commercial that came on. In the commercial a car is driving through the mountains. The car stops, the door opens and someone puts down a cat. They get back in the car and drive away. The cat is left alone, and lets out a sad little "meow?" A minute or so later, Beej bursts into tears...maybe that is where Kohl gets some of his sensitivity. Of course, Dan has some too (have you evern seen the movie "Eight Seconds?" :)
You are raising such kind and caring children. How lucky the world is to have such compasionate young thinkers. Good for you!! One of my all time favorite Halloweens was when we dressed up as farmers in our Oreida hats. Never before or since have I seen such creativity. I miss you!!!
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
7 comments:
He looks adorable! He is such a smiley baby. Great photography!
What a cutie!
Awwwww...so cute! And it is cute of Kohl to be so sensitive! That reminds me of BJ when he was little. Once we were watching TV together and there was a humane society commercial that came on. In the commercial a car is driving through the mountains. The car stops, the door opens and someone puts down a cat. They get back in the car and drive away. The cat is left alone, and lets out a sad little "meow?" A minute or so later, Beej bursts into tears...maybe that is where Kohl gets some of his sensitivity. Of course, Dan has some too (have you evern seen the movie "Eight Seconds?" :)
Haunoween--cute! Drake is adorable!
Can we squeeze him some more? I love the look on Drakes face when Kohl is holding him while crying...classic!
You are raising such kind and caring children. How lucky the world is to have such compasionate young thinkers. Good for you!!
One of my all time favorite Halloweens was when we dressed up as farmers in our Oreida hats. Never before or since have I seen such creativity. I miss you!!!
He has his head held so high! What a strong fellow! Glad to see your Halloween was fun.
Post a Comment