Sorry for the undie shot, but I couldn't resist. Believe it or not Chase will only wear his underwear backwards... I think he likes the big Spiderman picture in the front where he can see it. To be 3 again.
HA!! Oh my gosh, Lori, I am LAUGHING!! How CUTE is Chase!?! Love that he wears them forward. Thanks for posting, made my day. The facebook thing is okay, I still prefer the blog.
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
4 comments:
3 year old's can be so funny about stuff. They really should put Spiderman on the front.:)
That's so funny! Thank you Chase for making me smile today.
that is why we all love Chase...he will tell you the 'real' right way!
HA!! Oh my gosh, Lori, I am LAUGHING!! How CUTE is Chase!?! Love that he wears them forward. Thanks for posting, made my day. The facebook thing is okay, I still prefer the blog.
Post a Comment