Monday, October 27, 2008

Trunk-o-Treat

So we had our yearly Trunk-o-Treat at church last Friday and had a great time. Chase won Best Costume from a Movie as "Jah-Wah" from Star Wars (no idea how to spell that) I must thank Ann as she provided us with the great costume. Kohl won Best Homemade Costume as a warewolf. Brynn was a mermaid, although this isn't the best picture, we will get better ones this Friday. I went as the Karate Kid...I love donning wigs! Dan really wanted to go as Tim Gunn but we just never got enough time to get his costume together and our cute little Drake had to stay home sick...bummer. The candy feast has begun...




6 comments:

carrie said...

Your kids costumes are great and your such a good sport for dressing up. What an awesome mom you are!

Chrystie said...

Way cute...every year I think that next year I will get a cool costume, but I never seem to get around to it. Congrats on yours, so funny. Wax on, wax off.

Kati said...

I love halloween! It looks like you and your kids had a fun time trunk-or-treating! I love the costumes!

Jana said...

Cool cool cool. You did know that Rod was IN Karate Kid ... yes, he is famous. I should make him be Mr. Wax on Wax off for Halloween. It would suit him well.

Amanda said...

I love the warewolf costume. You do such a good job! Sorry about the sick little one - but glad the rest of you had a good time! Halloween is fun!

Christie said...

Our scroogey ward didn't have one this year. We should have come to yours. Because, you know, I really don't have a big enough heinie. Some MORE chocolate would do me some good.