He promptly spit out the bite only to realize that something was missing from his mouth...
He was so excited! We have been working on getting that tooth loose enough to pull out for a good 5 months. He suffered many failed attempts by me to pull it out, his Dad has a phobia of mouths and wouldn't even touch the thing. If I had only fed him more PIZZA!


7 comments:
I love all these gappy grins with teeth falling out! Good thing he was able to salvage the tooth from the chewed up pizza!
Way to go Kohl! That is super exciting!
All Kohl wants for Christmas is his front tooth! I love when they have lots of holes in their mouths...I see it quite a bit in the second grade! Tell him congrats!!
Aren't you glad you didn't let Tim pull it out it probably would have traumatized the poor kid forever :)
congrats Kohl! That is super fun. Hope the tooth fairy is good to you.
Oh!! How funy!!Michael is going toothless too!! I love how they look!!
At least he remembered to give it to you! Matt has lost 2 teeth and both times has truly lost them! One in the Pontius Car or Wal-Mart (I'm not sure exactly) and the other at the Chesterfield City Park!! Oh Well! It is surely a sign our babies are getting older!
Post a Comment