See this mane? I am at a point where it is driving me crazy...I need your help. What should I do? I am on a ledge wanting to jump(cut off my hair that I have painfully grown out for a really long time) I need someone to talk me off the ledge...advice anyone?
On the Road Again
14 years ago


11 comments:
I just got 7 inches cut off of my hair--and I wish I would have left it long. So my vote is to leave it long, maybe just get some long layers and a trim to make you feel good. Then you can always go back to get it shorter.
YOu have such a beutiful hair, but you looked soooooo cute in the mission too!! what is your husband saying?? Max would not like if I cut mine!! and mine is sooo long!! it is crazy
Cut it.
My hair is driving me craaaazy too! I am not going to cut it all off, but I am going to go tomorrow and just get a different cut and maybe some layers and hope that makes me feel better! You are braver than me in the hair department, though, and I think you look good with short or long. But...it does take a lot longer to grow it than to cut it!!
I agree with Rhonda - don't cut it off, just tame it!
That is the problem. You look good with long or short hair. Not everyone can say that. I'm going with Rhonda. Trim with maybe some layers. Although, you are talking to Mrs. Lazy. I have my hair cut about three times a year (I know, crazy) and everytime I go very short I regret it. That is just me though.
I say cut off 2-3 inches. Makes your hair look fuller, feels totally different and yet you haven't lost your 9 years of growing it out. Good luck. You need to post a picture when you decide what to do. We will be anxiously awaiting the results.
Cut your hair like Jennifer Aniston
I vote with Travis and Rhonda.
DO NOT CUT. DO NOT. You will regret it, as I do.
Don't cut.
Did I mention you shouldn't cut?
One more:
Don't cut.
Post a Comment