I just wanted to put on some pictures I took of Drake. He is growing up way too fast and changing every day. Don't you just want to eat up that cuteness? I can't get enough of him!
I love seeing pictures of the Mom with her baby! That way there is proof that you were really the one who nursed him, clothed him, & squeezed him all day, every day. Fun pictures of halloween too!
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
9 comments:
He is adorable! What a cute kid.
He is so cute! Love the pictures. And I loved the Halloween pictures. So cute!
Yes-I want to eat up that cuteness! He's precious.
I love seeing pictures of the Mom with her baby! That way there is proof that you were really the one who nursed him, clothed him, & squeezed him all day, every day. Fun pictures of halloween too!
comment by Dave...a complete stranger!
Your kids are ADORABLE!!!!!
I can't wait to hang with drake this thanksgiving and Noah can't wait to hold him again!
He is such a cutie and you look great in those pictures!
I didn't comment on the Halloween outfits. They were great!
First, you look fantastic. Second, Drake is yummy. Absolutely yummy.
You sure can tell what family he belongs to. Yes - he is adorable! You look pretty beautiful yourself! Motherhood looks good on you.
Post a Comment