Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Cherrios....




make drake one happy boy!

6 comments:

Linn said...

That is the sweetest little boy! I love those pictures!

Lisa Mcclun said...

I want Cheerios too! I can't believe how grown-up he is. In the first picture, he looks like his hair is red.

Amanda said...

Look at that smile! That makes me happy.

Christie said...

He is so stinkin' cute.

Missed you at sledding today. Did Zana's husband not give you both permission to come? :-)

Diane said...

You've got quite the adorable kid there. But I might be biased.

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute! I see a mix of chase and Brynn. I love the pic down further with him on all fours. He is so squishy like chase was. I love it. Cannot believe that you have a child old enough to get baptized! Sounds like it was a great day. Miss you. xo-Selena