
This was me last week on one of our snow days...notice that blonde hair...I was tired of it and needed a change.
A week later and I am sporting a head of brunette hair... the verdict is still out with me, I look in the mirror and I don't know who is looking back at me.


7 comments:
I LOVE it!!!! I seriously have been thinking of you all week and wishing I was there to have you play hair stylist on me like the old days.
how funy, I went blonde and you burnnett! I love it!
You look beautiful no matter what! I love it!
i love it!!!
Hmmm, now I am the only blonde and I feel left out! However, there is not way in Hades that I will color my hair - who knows what it would look like (given I have no eyebrows!) I think it looks cute! but, you always look cute.
I had to chime in and say...Hello Julia Roberts! If I could get away with it like you I would, but I can't! My poor pocketbook!!
Love the hair - I was going to say something at Church, but the day got away from me!
Post a Comment