Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Little Potpourri?











These were just some of the shots that were taken around our house this week...Chase was the man behind the camera for most of them...those are his adorable feet at the top of the post. I really just blog to make sure my favorite photos are saved in cyber-world( in case my computer crashes and I lose all of my pics that I should back up, but haven't because I am horribly unorganized). Thus, the potpourri of shots today.

5 comments:

Amanda said...

I love the pictures. I am glad that you post them! I don't know what I would do if you stopped.

Linn said...

LOVED every one!

Amie Orton said...

i hear you on the blogging to make sure the pictures are saved somewhere! that picture with Kohl and drake behind him in the sink is just the best ever. I LOVE it. I just want to squeeze that little/big drake of yours. i'm gonna go look at it again.
amie

Diane said...

Chase is amazingly good at the camera thing. His mommy must have taught him a thing or two.

Ben and Rainee In Alaska said...

You have such a cute family! How old is baby Drake now? Chase is good at the camera!!