




So Friday Kohl stayed home from school FYI, everything on this cake is edible...even the rocks (they are make out of chocolate, so fun).
P.S. If my cute nephew, Noah, was just a little closer I would tell him that this is his Birthday Cake...Happy Day big guy! I still remember the day you were born and just how amazing it was to witness your birth! We love you!


11 comments:
What a clever creation. You two are obviously ready to get rid of winter and go camping. Makes my mouth water just looking at all that yummy stuff! Good work!
WOW! Great job Lori--I mean Kohl. You need to start your own food blog, you're always so creative!!
Very, very, impressive. I hope you both win!
Cool cake!! I hope you win!
Sooo, did you win? The cake looks awesome! You even made a little boy scout how cute at a camp fire, you rock!
We won "best outdoor scene". Everyone came home with a "best..." award, cowards:)
So cool & it looks like Kohl, I mean Mom, had too much fun with this assignment! Maybe I will have to have a boy just to compete for fun:)
That is amazing! What are you going to make for my bd?
Are you kidding me! That is the coolest looking BOY cake I've ever seen! You are one rockin' MOM!
WOW! I love it when my girls are too 'sick' to go to school! :)
Wow - move over home-made pies! I'm impressed...
Post a Comment