Dan hates it when I let Chase play with my camera...but I have to admit that I think it is pretty fun to see what he captures. It allows us the chance to remember what it is like to be three feet tall again.
Chase has a good eye, takes after his Mom. You are brave to let him use it, but things are built pretty tough these days. Hope everything is going well in Missouri!
I can't believe Kohl and Brynn! They are so grown up. You are so much more relaxed than me. You are always teaching me that I need to sit back and just chill! Madelin would love a momy that would let her play with the camera!
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
7 comments:
So cute! The world is definitely different at that height.
How cute!! 3 it is a fun age!
I think you have a budding photographer - that last one of Drake is perfectly framed!!
How funny! I love the one of Dan's leg...it is so obviously taken by Chase, it makes me laugh. Hope you guys are doing good!!
I think I will let Amelia do the same but we might only get shots of stuffed animals.
Chase has a good eye, takes after his Mom. You are brave to let him use it, but things are built pretty tough these days. Hope everything is going well in Missouri!
I can't believe Kohl and Brynn! They are so grown up. You are so much more relaxed than me. You are always teaching me that I need to sit back and just chill! Madelin would love a momy that would let her play with the camera!
Post a Comment