I know you all know what I mean, there are moments in our lives each day that we just wish we could bottle and store in order to revisit that moment and feeling over and over. The camera tries, but it never fully captures what I am feeling at the moment these shots are happening.

Chase was just being so cute in his brother's hat and eating his chicken..."mom, take my picture"...I had to oblige.

We love us some corn dogs, and the many things we can do with the laft over sticks .

I caught Kohl and Drake playing together and it was the cutest thing, to a mom any way. I have to say that Kohl is the best big brother there is. He is so cute with Drake and Drake adores him.
3 comments:
I'm with you. Sometimes I have the most wonderful, overwhelming feelings about something that is happening, but when I take the picture I feel a little disappointed that it didn't show the event the right way. Love the post my friend!
And thanks for the birthday wishes for Matt. Here's something to shock you though...he is five. CRAZY, I know!
Chase is getting huge. What are you feeding him?
I soak every second I have with her to carry it with me when I am not with her.
Kohl is a wonderful brother and I can't believe how big Drake is getting!
Post a Comment