It is darling and I may have to sin and covet a little. However, it is blizzarding in T-ride right now, so I really wouldn't have anywhere to ride it anyway.
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
5 comments:
Looks like fun - I don't own a bike but one day I will.
I am so in. How cute I love it and it rides nice.
What a GEORGEOUS bike! It looks fun even standing still! I predict many hours of fun ahead, with kids and friends.
One word...sweeet.
It is darling and I may have to sin and covet a little. However, it is blizzarding in T-ride right now, so I really wouldn't have anywhere to ride it anyway.
Post a Comment