I was inspired by my friends who have been making their own bread...you know who you all are...I have to admit that there is a nice sense of accomplishment about actually making something that I usually buy. I made a few mistakes this go-a-round, but my next batch will be perfect.
If you are feeling up to trying your own bread making skills, try this recipe.


9 comments:
You rock, I'll invite myself over for a slice.
I must have been over too soon. Sorry I missed you today. I love making my own bread - just usually too lazy to do so.
Looks yummy! Also-I love your bike!
I second what Zana said. Will you have it warm and with fresh jam for me, too?
I can practically smell the loaves in your picture! The men LOVE homemade bread (as do the women). Wally gave me a Kitchen-Aid mixer for Christmas a couple of years ago so I would make it more often.
Looks YUMMY! Way to go!
We did have some good breaks, didn't we! Hawaii was one of the best ever. Your loaves of bread are beautiful btw, how did the kids like it?
Your the new Bread Making Queen, young and sweet only 17...well at least two are true! :o)
You are fabulous! Those look amazing! Way to go1
Post a Comment