
This was a basket full of cute cookies our dear friend made and brought over, they were too cute to eat...for a day at least.
Coloring Eggs...our buddy Max got to join us for the fun...sorry for the shirtless boys, we didn't want them to ruin their clothes.
The Annual Witt Easter Egg Hunt (only Chase and Drake got to attend as the others were in Omaha).
Sunday was Stake Conference and my mom so kindly volunteered to stay home with our youngest two...2 hours of a live video conference just didn't seem like a good idea for Chase and Drake. So, only our oldest got to donn their new Easter digs. Can't you tell they loved their time at Stake Conference. To ease the pain of hard chairs I took lots of Easter candy...it was only for them, I swear:)




5 comments:
Tell me again what life would be like to have a mom volunteer to watch kids? Lucky girl.
Love your pictures. Thanks for sharing your Easter with us. Were the older kids with your sister's family in Omaha??
Zana told me about those cookies, they look like little pieces of art. Too cute!
Happy to hear about mastering the bread! Understand the problem with eating too much of it!
Hey Lori. You inspired me and I tried to make bread. I am probably the least domestic wife that has ever existed so that was a big deal. I cheated and bought a mix though, because I didn't think I would really do it. I figured I would buy the pans and the ingrediants and then find something else to do. Maybe I will use a recipe next time! Matt loved it.
Your kids are so cute. Growing up so fast. It is crazy. Miss you guys so much. Give the kids a hug from Aunt Amanda
Hey Girl! Such a compliment that you want my opinion!
I've gotta say, I couldn't live without my bosch! My mother in law gave me her old one 10 years ago, and it's still going strong! My dream is to have a kitchenaid for cookie and cake making, and my trusty bosch for bread making-it can handle a ton of dough! So there's my 2 maybe 3 cents worth!
I'm savin up for a 10 cup food processor! Some gals have a shoe or purse fetish, well mine is kitchen gadgets!
Glad to here your bread making's coming along! I started having problems, and bombed 2 separate batches-then finally realized my yeast was too old!:(
Good luck, let me know what you get!
P.S. Zana needs to come home now, I'm having withdrawls!
Post a Comment