Monday, August 17, 2009

And so it begins again...

My handsome 3rd Grader
The most adorable 2nd grader (sporting a new short do)
Their annual stand-by-the-tree-and-pose picture
Waiting for the bus, Chase had to bring the "dee-dee",
this will be the only day we will be here early and waiting.
The only shot I could get with the bus...so sad to see them off!

6 comments:

KJA said...

Kohl looks so grown up and i love Brynn new haircut.

Travis and Rhonda said...

So hard to say goodbye to summer! They sure look adorable & anxious.

Sara said...

Always so sad when summer is over
:(

Chrystie said...

Good luck with school Kohl and Brynn! I know you guys will do great (and you look fabulous!)

Stuart♥Maren said...

I wish summer wasn't over!

Laura F said...

Found you! I love blog rolls. Now maybe I'll recognize your kids at church. Or maybe we should just get together sometime so I get to know them in person better. (Or better yet, let's leave all the kids home and do girls' night out!)