











These are just a few of the pictures from the last month. We spent a week in Branson, Mo the first week of September and there we celebrated Chases's 4th Birthday. He didn't want cake, just a rootbeer float...that was easy enough to oblige. The kids loved the jetted tub and bubbles...too fun! We got to see some fun shows, spend a day at Silver Dollar City amuesment park, skip rocks at the lake, ride the duck, and fish.
The rest of the month was busy with getting back into the school routine, piano lessons, cub scouts, Chase's co-op pre-school, Lori's girl's trip to Branson, and a trip for Dan and Lori to Ocean City, Maryland. It has been busy, but all fun.
9 comments:
I love all of the photos and the catch up! I will never get over how old your kids are getting!
Thanks for the update. I miss you guys a lot! Can't believe how old the kiddies are. Drake looks a lot like Brynn, and they are all so cute. Glad to hear you are all well and having fun.
There is no doubt that Chase is Kohl's brother!! Sorry I missed your call last week. Hope it was fun for you guys!
I am now no longer speaking to you. How dare you come all the way to Branson without coming the rest of the way to AR. You visit Lisa first and now Branson. You are off my list!
Holy Moly, Chase is looking like "Mini-Kohl" in some of those pictures. I love the bathtub picture, looks like fun.
and she's back! Did you use dish soap for those amazing bubbles? They would never want to get out of the bath.
Great pictures! What a busy month! Good thing you got some "girls" time. Love to all.
All your kids are getting so big. It is a little sad and a little exciting. All your pictures are beautiful! Good-looking family. Miss you!
I love the bubble bath pics. I could indulge in that.
Post a Comment