
The spread of "body parts" my pre-school class had to touch behind a box, most chickened out after the first few touches.

Chase and Drake ready to head over to our play group Halloween party.


A couple of different looks for Chase to consider.

Maybe Drake can go as a frog next year...a little too big for this dude.

After our ward's Trunk-O-Treat party. I had always wanted my own puddle skirt and was thrilled when Brynn decided that that was what she wanted to dress up as for Halloween this year. We had a great time making our skirts on a day she stayed home with swollen tonsils.

Kohl isn't pictured because he choose to ditch us for a birthday party instead...so his pictures will come next week.
We don't just celebrate Halloween on the 31st at this house. All month we have costume parties, trunk-o-treats, pre-school fun, and of course hours of preparing our costumes.
6 comments:
Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun. I love the poodle skirts. So cute!
Look how cute you and Brynn are in those skirts!! Great idea!
Can't find your email so here is the address about the race. http://www.bentonvillehalfmarathon.com/
Sign up, it should be fun.
Busy family! Glad you are all doing well. Enjoy the haunting holiday!
I know you love assignments & that's why I want to see a poster size picture of just you & Brynn in costume :) way too cute.
Zana wants poster size, I want cut outs.
Life size cut outs of you and Dan in your costumes, in your entry way.
Post a Comment