So we went out on Sat. to a fun park we hadn't been to before, Laumeier Park, and had Alma Tait take our pictures. I love her work and I think she did a great job capturing moments. Here is a link to her website that features some of the pictures.
www.almataitphotography.com
She couldn't come more highly recommended.
On the Road Again
14 years ago


10 comments:
the pictures look great. love you guys
They are beautiful!! You guys look great and it made me miss you all so much!
Those are awesome Lori! Very fun and cute!
Oh to be as cute and nice as Lori Haun!!! And her kids aren't half bad either! :) Very sweet!
Lori your hot! so photogenic, It looks like you have lots to choose from.
-Carrie
I loved them! You guys all look great. I can't believe how big Drake is!!!
Great pictures. Good thing Alma had such a photogenic family to work with!
Beautiful! Have fun choosing!
I want them all!!! and I want Alma to take my family pictures also - any way we could schedule her during Christmas?
Your pictures turned out awesome!!! See you tomorrow night!
Post a Comment