I am so glad that you guys got to check it out! It really is amazing! So I was talking to Lisa J about Luke sleeping, or lack thereof, and she mentioned that you worked some sleep magic with your baby...Please share your wisdom! I need some help! (I need some sleep, too!!) but any advice would be awesome!
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
5 comments:
That does look like the best park ever!
I am so glad that you guys got to check it out! It really is amazing! So I was talking to Lisa J about Luke sleeping, or lack thereof, and she mentioned that you worked some sleep magic with your baby...Please share your wisdom! I need some help! (I need some sleep, too!!) but any advice would be awesome!
I want to go! Maybe when the baby is a little older. Cute pictures!
Awesome park! I even "stole" some pictures. Diane
That looks so much fun... altho that 1st picture is a bit disturbing!
BTW - thanks so much for coming to the baptism. You are great!
Post a Comment