Great job Brynn. It is sweet that she put a picture of Cora in her slide show! Sometimes it feels like we haven't seen you guys FOREVER. Glad you are all doing good, and sorry we missed a piece of that cake!
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
3 comments:
Good Job Brynn. I enjoyed watching the slide show.
Great job Brynn. It is sweet that she put a picture of Cora in her slide show! Sometimes it feels like we haven't seen you guys FOREVER. Glad you are all doing good, and sorry we missed a piece of that cake!
Wow! Sticky, yummy, chocolate sweetness. Sorry we missed it. Thanks for the update and slideshow. Good job! Love y'all!
Post a Comment