

Step one, grap your old bread and head to the closest duck pond.
Step two, allow your baby to get really close to the shore.
Step three, watch him topple over onto the cement shore.
Step four, watch him roll right into that most disgusting pond water.
Step five, quickly pick him up out of the water ( in which he was face down) and thank you stars that he is crying which means he is breathing.
Step six, run home, take a picture, strip off wet clothes and take a bath!


5 comments:
poor Drake - which disgusting pond was it? I am always afraid that is going to happen. Hope he's feeling better.
Oh man--hey at least he got to get up close & personal. Good for you to get a picture to remember.
Dan texted us that he had fallen in. I wondered how it happened. Glad he wasn't hurt too badly. Never a dull moment!
Poor sweet boy--glad he is okay now!
His owie looked like it hurt! I felt for the poor boy on Sunday. Hope it's healing up fast.
Post a Comment