Saturday, July 11, 2009

Book Club Fun

Once a year we skip the whole "in-depth" book discussion and just treat ourselves to a night out. Thanks to Millie I have pictures of most of the ladies. There are a few who must have refused to get their picture taken. It was a large crowd and I have to say that after the dinner I decided that I like smaller dinner groups. The food was supper yum and I had a lot of fun, but I like to be able to see and hear everyone I am eating with. The night did not end with dinner, we took advantage of the night out and saw "My Sister's Keeper". I cried like a baby, but was shocked at the end when the directors decided to change the story line...no good!



As you can see I decided to chop the hair off...here is your picture, Lisa!

2 comments:

Betsy or Alex said...

Thanks for the update and I love the hair.

KJA said...

very cute hair - and i love the 'party' book club night.