The Circus came to town for Drake and Drew's birthdays. My friend and I combined the boys party and thanks to her amazing party planning skills we had the best party ever! Kohl was throwing up at home and is very bummed to have missed out on the fun.
I stay home with my four kids...something I never dreamed of doing, but now that I am a mom there is nothing in this world I would rather do. I don't like to write too much, but rather let the pictures speak for themselves. Maybe when I have more time to actually sit and compose I will do just that, but for now I have a baby who demands most of my time and 90% of my posts are done with him in tow.
4 comments:
What a fun party! He's already one--WOW. What a cutie!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DRAKE! Wish we could have been there, it looks like so much fun!
He is ONE?! That year was way too fast. Happy Birthday Drake!
Way cute kids having lots of fun. That year went by fast for us? Did it zoom for you, too?
Post a Comment