I love the last day of school...can you see the excitement on my tired face. Chase was so happy about the day, that he slept right through it. It is also his last day of preschool, I will get a better picture of him when he wakes up, but I wanted to get this post up before I forgot about it and ruined my tradition. Drake is just happy to pose for any picture, of course then he had to take my picture in return. Out of all of the kids, he has changed to most over the past 9 months. Here is to a great school year. The kids both had amazing teachers and this made them happy to go to school everyday. Thank heaven for good teachers, I applaud them all for they do something I could never do!!!
Bring on summer....here we come pool!
5 comments:
hi stranger,
welcome back to blog world!
cute kids, as always. and HOORAY for summer!!!
So glad to see you blogging again. Tell me it's for real this time?
Love that summer is finally here! Hooray for sexy pool side you!
I like your traditional pictures. Hope it is warm enough for you to swim.
You're so good about getting these pictures! Maybe I'll make my kids dress up with their backpacks today and sneak one in before summer fully hits. :-)
Yay for summertime & when I say come on over you will actually do it...one month and counting!
See you soon :)
Tessa thought Drake was Chase, he has changed the most
Post a Comment