Friday, September 5, 2008

Blessing Day

Nanna J, Noah, and Ann
Spencer, Brynn, Noah, Drake, Kohl, Chase
Our huge family
Check out all of my chins!
Sunday we were able to bless Drake. Dan gave him a wonderful blessing and we were so happy to have my sister and her family come from Omaha and spend the weekend with us.

8 comments:

Zana said...

That is thee best double chin smile! The picture of your Mom is beautiful, perfect hair on her.

Amanda said...

I love the family picture. I am so glad to have your family as part of my family. Your kids are so cute and so wonderful! Glad you were able to have a good blessing day. Thank you for keeping me updated with pictures. It is hard never being able to see my niece and nephews. Love you all.

Diane said...

I'm glad Ann and her family could come and share Drake's special day, and Chase's birthday. The more the merrier! We miss you!

Sara said...

HOT MAMA!! Check out your mom!! She looks fantasitc!! Thanks for the birthday wishes; so far 36 isn't so bad, but 30 students stinks! Drake is #1 cutie :)

Linn said...

Such a sweet baby and I love the family picture! Can you even remember a time when we both only had two kids? Doesn't seem possible.

Travis and Rhonda said...

Happy Day! I love the family picture. You guys look great!

carrie said...

That is such a cute family picture everyone looks great. The blessing was beautiful and Chase's cake was sooo perfect! you did such a great job.

Anonymous said...

-K- Is that your mom? She looks gorgeous! She's gotta have men callin' her up by now. If I had that red lipstick I'd be in all kinds of trouble! (compliments of Lisa Jessop)