Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Soccer Season


Kohl had the lonely position of Goalie, he made one great save...unfortunately there were two he just couldn't stop. After the game I asked him if he still loved soccer, his reply "I really think I will go for basketball". We don't take defeat too well.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

That is too bad that he didn't win, but Goalie is a tough job. I think Dan used to be goalie for his team.

I love to watch soccer, but it didn't end up being my sport either. But I would say coming from the tall families he does, that Basketball is probably a pretty sure bet for him too.

Thanks for the post!

Zana said...

At least he's honest. Just tell him to go where the money is...juuust kiddding. maybe. Classic picture, so cute!

Travis and Rhonda said...

Goalie IS a lonely position. I catch my boys looking around and not paying attention when its their turn to be goalie. But, what do we expect. At least Kohl get to wear that colorful shirt -- that has to be the cool part. Great job on the save.

Cassie said...

Great picture. I'm still amazed we have these children with their own talents, likes and skills....I guess in a lot of ways I think we're still 20...